West Greenwich Town Administrator
Kevin A. Breene
(401)392-3800 extention 123
Proposed 2016 Budget
The office of the Town Administrator provides general administrative management and oversight of the
The office performs the
- Advise the Town Council on municipal policy and programs affecting the community.
- Interact with federal and state agencies on behalf of West Greenwich and its citizens.
- Conducts short and long term financial planning, including preparation of the annual operating budget.
- Administers the personnel program and manages labor relations.
- Monitors proposed State legislation and represents the local government interests.
- Responsible for the day to day management of the Town and the various departments.
BIDS & APPLICATIONS
Tillinghast Pond Management Area